Thursday, February 23, 2006
late intro...

After being labelled "the laziest of the lot" by Patrick for not posting anything in this blog, (actually Ian beat me to the title... the previous doesn't count coz if y'all notice it was "jotted by patrickteoh"..), here goes....

My name is Lina. I am the one whose always thinking what's for dinner during rehearsals.

I have been in the event management industry for half my age & obsessed with working behind the limelight. So, on one bright starry nite, I decided to apply for the stage manager job opening with KLPac. Had a brief interview with Faridah & Joe the next day and got stuck with the cuckoo family almost immediately.

This is my first serious involvement with theatre production. The closest I got was ushering patrons into the black box with a torchlight, twice.

Rehearsals with "THE HOMECOMING" cuckoos have been very entertaining & a valuable experience for me. Gavin's rambling has striked me, thanx to Patrick for giving the different perspective of it..

I have realized that being the laziest in the lot is a torture because everybody has babbled & rambled about everything.

me like to be in the production team, me to like to laugh during rehearsals, me have fun, me looking forward to the show.

Cheers to Gavin, Thor, Patrick, U-en, Jia-Wei, Ben & Ian and the rest of the production people.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

HOME

-- COME WATCH --
March 24 - April 2nd
@ Pentas 2,
Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KL Pac)
Sentul Park, Jln Strachan

All shows @ 8.30 pm
except Sunday matinees 3pm
(No show on March 27) Tickets: RM35;
RM20 for students, senior citizens and disabled

To buy call KLPac 603-4047 9000; or
The Actors Studio, Bangsar
603-2094 9400




RECOMMENDED LINKS
KL Pac
The Actors Studio
Living Arts Malaysia
Harold Pinter


ACTORS BLOGS
Patrick Teoh
Ben Tan
Afdlin Shauki


RECENT DIARY POSTINGS
Homecoming mailing list
Homecoming tickets now available
The Homecoming - KLPAC Mar 24 to Apr 02, 2006
Hi There
Rehearsals.
Ramblings
a guy thing...
More Family Pictures...
Family Portraits
Look, we have furniture


PAST POSTINGS




--Steal these Banners!--





-------
Web Counter
Counter
Project Petaling Street